Thursday, April 4, 2019

SheCrown Long Hollow Rich Blue Violet Tanzanite White CZ 925 Silver Earrings 50x18mm

Long Big Pink Morganite CZ Ladies Party 925 Silver Earrings 82x35mm

Long Big Pink Morganite CZ Ladies Party 925 Silver Earrings 82x35mm

Bigger than I expected but I have long hair so willl complement when my hair is down.


Store Name: SheCrown 2 Store

Rating: 4.0 / 5.0

Get it Now

Spesification

  • Earring Type: Drop Earrings
  • Fine or Fashion: Fine
  • Main Stone: Morganite
  • Metals Type: Silver
  • Certificate Type: Third Party Appraisal
  • Style: Classic
  • Shape\pattern: Plant
  • Model Number: ey9604
  • Gender: Women
  • Occasion: Party
  • Side Stone: None
  • is_customized: Yes
  • Brand Name: SheCrown
  • Face Earrings Size: 82x35mm
  • Gemstone Size: 6x4mm 28.0g

  • Description

    Description:
     
    All the product has stamped 925
    Treatment: Heated 
    Clarity: IF to VVS 
    Unit of item: 1 Piece 
    Others: Elegant, simply and beautiful!! 
    Luster: Attractive
     
    Payment :
    Alipay, PAYPAL, credit card payment
     
    Shipping:
    Every item will be shipped with registered post and insurance so that you can trace the shipping status online. It will usually take 14-20 working days to arrive.
     
    Returns:
    I accept returns without any reason after buyers receive them within 30 days. If you have any problems please email us and we will be happy to work with you. All returns must be in their original condition and never worn.
     
    FEEDBACK
     
    As always, thank you for your support. I will continue to make more unique jewelry and provide the best service to everyone. I am fair and easy to talk to. Please leave me positive feedback with all the items. If you feel unsatisfied with any of my products or service, Please contact me and I will help you to solve it. Please do not leave me anything negative, netural and I will help you to solve it. fit.
     
    Best Wishes,
    SheCrown Jewelry Company

     

     



    Package Detail

    • Unit Type:piece
    • Package Weight:0.1kg (0.22lb.)
    • Package Size:20cm x 20cm x 20cm (7.87in x 7.87in x 7.87in)


    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    All Rights Reserved. 2019 Copyright CLICKER

    Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates Designed By : BloggerMotion

    Top