Girls Fashion Sheath Chic Zipper Slim Sleeveless T shirts Tanks Camis Top Ladies Cropped Tank Tops For Women

Beautiful, good material.Small size for four sizes and very short, like a top.Very fast shipping!
The top looks quite impressive, but it is not sewn neatly. And i would also like that it was a little longer.
Pitty enough! I really like this product.Thank you very much for your kindness. Your refund has been successful!
I am disappointed with the product! It size much too smallI will not order more clothes. Every time I'm disappointed
Not bad, sorry with the size did not guess. Pull, but short and in the armhole is small
Store Name: MG Apparel Ltd. Co. Store
Rating: 4.3 / 5.0

Spesification
Description
Length: around 48cm
Bust: 60-98cm














The material is quite thin and probably suitable for fall and spring. Would be uncomfortable for summer since the fabric itches a bit. The size is super duper small and very tight, although it stretches quite good it will still snuggles your body and emphasizes all your lovely curves (and I guess fats too if you have extra). My busts is 90cm and my waist is 60cm. It’s making my natural breasts looks super huge and extra sexy, while wrapping my tiny waist at the same time. I really love it. This is definitely an Asian size for petite. If you’re a size 10 or up you wouldn’t fit in this.
Approached the girl for 9 years. Thin.
Good material,excellent quality... but tooooo small not able to use....should have different sizes
Very short... like a top
Long is rather short
Package Detail
- Unit Type:piece
- Package Weight:0.14kg (0.31lb.)
- Package Size:20cm x 10cm x 3cm (7.87in x 3.94in x 1.18in)

0 comments: