Monday, August 5, 2019

NewAsia Sexy Two Piece Set 2 Piece Set Women Two Piece Outfits Crop Top And Skirt Set Bodycon Matching Sets Summer Clothes 2019

NewAsia Sexy Two Piece Set 2 Piece Set Women Two Piece Outfits Crop Top And Skirt Set Bodycon Matching Sets Summer Clothes 2019

NewAsia Sexy Two Piece Set 2 Piece Set Women Two Piece Outfits Crop Top And Skirt Set Bodycon Matching Sets Summer Clothes 2019

The item arrived rather quickly! I didn’t get to take a full body photo yet ! But I ordered (2) different sizes to be safe. 1 medium and 1 small. The small fit me better (more snug) , but the medium was also a nice fit. I’m about 5’2 & 135 pounds. I can’t wait to dress it up!

My boobs are kind of to big for this, but it still looks good.

Very happy with product. The fit was perfect, colors of material was very accurate, and the fabric felt rich.

Shipping was a few dates late but this fit is bomb af !! Not big Breast friendly. I wear a DDD almost E

This 2 piece set is everything!!!! I love it so much, so bright and popping... fits like a glove and very stretchy. I got a size Large but I could’ve went with a Medium. So glad you expanded the color option I can’t wait to order more colors


Store Name: NewAsia Garden Official Store

Rating: 4.9 / 5.0

Get it Now

Spesification

  • Gender: Women
  • Material: Polyester,Cotton
  • Sleeve Length(cm): Sleeveless
  • Style: Sexy & Club
  • Model Number: LS032
  • Closure Type: Pullover
  • Decoration: None
  • Collar: Square Collar
  • Sleeve Style: REGULAR
  • Pant Closure Type: Elastic Waist
  • Dresses Length: Mid-Calf
  • Clothing Length: Short
  • Pattern Type: Solid
  • Pant Length(cm): Full Length
  • Brand Name: NewAsia Garden
  • Occasion: Party/Club/Cocktail/Evening/Prom/Casual/Beach
  • Service: Dropshipping/Wholesale/ODM/OEM
  • Season: Winter/Summer/Autumn/Fall/Spring
  • Gender: Women/Ladies/Female/Woman

  • Description

     














    1432





     

    IMG_7388IMG_7387123DSC_2215DSC_2311-1DSC_2309-1DSC_2312-1DSC_2310-1DSC_2347-1DSC_2348-1DSC_2351-1DSC_2349-1DSC_2352-1

     

     


    Very accurate to the photo you see. Shipping took a little minute but came in just enough time! If you’re tiny like me with very little body shape then the bottom portion will fit a tad bit loose, but that’s nothing a alteration won’t fix! Overall very pleased.

    Absolutely LOVE!! Fits perfect! I’m going COO COO over this set!!! Must buy!! Great seller so far!

    I love love this outfit! Will look in store for more things, oh btw the things came in within two weeks.

    Fits great. The material doesn’t seem cheap. Looks like the picture

    I freaking love outfit. I am so glad that I bought this in blue also.


    Package Detail

    • Unit Type:piece
    • Package Weight:0.35kg (0.77lb.)
    • Package Size:15cm x 10cm x 10cm (5.91in x 3.94in x 3.94in)


    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    All Rights Reserved. 2019 Copyright CLICKER

    Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates Designed By : BloggerMotion

    Top