Thursday, August 8, 2019

Summer Beach Hot Sexy Silver Crystal Thigh Leg Body Chain Beach Jewelry Bikini Belly Body Waist Link Sexy Necklace For Women

Summer Beach Hot Sexy Silver Crystal Thigh Leg Body Chain Beach Jewelry Bikini Belly Body Waist Link Sexy Necklace For Women

Summer Beach Hot Sexy Silver Crystal Thigh Leg Body Chain Beach Jewelry Bikini Belly Body Waist Link Sexy Necklace For Women

Waist sizing fits me a lot better than the other one I ordered on Amazon, sadly it didn’t come on time but I’ll be wearing it for future events

Very nice and fast shipping love them

Very nice seller fixed the issue i had , Product arrived in good condition

Well made, inexpensive, and in perfect condition. Would highly recommend!

I gave the item five stars cause it was beautiful but when I try to put it on it wouldn’t make it over my thighs I guess my thighs were to big but the jewelry was beautiful


Store Name: OCEAN STORE 1992

Rating: 4.4 / 5.0

Get it Now

Spesification

  • Fine or Fashion: Fashion
  • Item Type: Body Jewelry
  • Metals Type: Zinc Alloy
  • Material: Rhinestone
  • Body Jewelry Type: Belly Chains
  • Style: Bohemia
  • Shape\pattern: Round
  • Model Number: Body Chain Jewelry
  • Brand Name: Jewdy
  • Express Free Shipping: Order>150usd Free DHL\EMS\FEDEX..
  • Color: gold,silver
  • Size: as picture show
  • Weight: 45g
  • Is drop shiping: YES

  • Description

    aeProduct.getSubject()

     aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()

     

    aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()


    This item came broken. I would like a new one.

    A LITTLE TIGHT ON THE THIGHS. BUT CUTE

    To small for me but it’s cute

    A brilliant toy :) for the first time it is difficult to decide where to sell)

    1 broken


    Package Detail

    • Unit Type:piece
    • Package Weight:0.045kg (0.10lb.)
    • Package Size:5cm x 5cm x 5cm (1.97in x 1.97in x 1.97in)


    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    All Rights Reserved. 2019 Copyright CLICKER

    Powered By Blogger | Published By Gooyaabi Templates Designed By : BloggerMotion

    Top